100% full Not resolved
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Horrible Customer Service, I have 3 days trying to contact the support to fix one problem they have with my subscription and continuous wait for an answer.Alexander just reply all my emails saying Sorry for the inconvenience, send me the invoice but nothing happen I almost fail my exam because I cannot study thanks the bad service from this developer and support.

I sent a lot emails requesting help contact@avanset.com or support@avanset.com and nothing has been solved. horrible, horrible horrible.

They need to start thinking in better customer support.They take the payment but not activate the subscription, I bought 3 times the subscription and until now I am not get any answer neither my subscription.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with n a and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of avanset customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Avanset needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avanset customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avanset.

Had an Experience with Avanset?

Comments

You couldn't study while awaiting a reply from this company? Wow that's some amazing procrastinating skills while trying to blame others right there!