Resolved
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user Dec 14, 2017

They ended up refunding my money with threats from me.Also I ended up having to do more research with the company.

My last email to them before I finally got a refund was as follows, "I'm requesting a full refund IAW UK's Consumer Rights Act.  The digital content was not of satisfactory quality and never worked as it was described.  I received one error after the other and it was only a week.My credit card company is sending me paperwork to file Fraud.  Also I filed a complaint with UK's Citizens Advice consumer service as well."

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2017

I have used their software in the past without any issue.In the past their software was useful.

I was able to use the software to help study whatever material I was focusing on studying. Now the software was completely unusable. According to the website you can install on 1-2 machines. I couldn’t install on a second machine (day number 2) without having errors and contacting support.

After getting the software installed on both machines I went back to the first machine a day later and the software was locked on both systems. It took them 3 days to come back and tell me to logout and uninstall the software on both systems and to start it back up again. By then I found other software that worked without issue. Today they cited that I violated their terms and wasn’t entitled to a refund.

This is all within 7 days for a 3 month subscription of software that I cannot get to run longer than a day. I plan to file fraud with my credit card company first thing in the morning.

From reading reviews they drag their feet on refunds and never actually follow through.Plus they already stated they wouldn’t issue me a refund for their faulty software.

Review about: Avanset Vce Practice Exam.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Way their software used to work.

I didn't like: How it errored out every time i tried to add a new vce, Are not genuine, Feel you are being scammed.

Comments